Qualification criteria for the 2018 South West Championships
- Expert riders need to complete 7 out of 10 events to qualify for a Regional Expert Trophy and Ranking.
- Expert and Novice riders whose primary club is based in the South West will automatically qualify.
- For riders whose primary club is based outside of the region, they must complete 2 rounds of the 2018 South West Summer Series in order to qualify.
- All riders will be able to ride in their UCI age group regardless of which age category they have ridden in during the season.
- There will be no novice racing.